collet chucks hsk63f din6388/eoc25 - g 2.5 balancing
- Special tool holders balanced to 36.000 RPM at G 2,5
- Noise and vibrations reduction thanks to its no-noise clamping nut (our Art. Z091)
- Supplied with nut (without collet)
- Threaded nut DIN 6388 (EOC 25/SYOZ25)
- On request can be supplied the standard clamping nuts (Art. Z091)
- To be used with our torque wrench (Art. Z052) and with Klein® adjustable demount devices (T139)
- The "A" measure will be determined with clamped router bits' shanks by using both our spring collets DIN6499 and DIN6388. The "A" measure may be subject to variations depending on the diameter of the clamped tools.
- The hollow taper shank is produced according to DIN69893 for inserting the Balluff microchip.
Enable to work at 36.000 RPM
CNC machining centres
If you are interested in this product:CONTACT US
|Item||A||D||D1||Spring collets||Clamping nut||Rotation||Price||Quantity|