solid carbide spiral bits up cut z1 kleindia®
- Right-hand rotation with "UP CUT SPIRAL".
- Polished and coated cutting edge for improved chip evacuation.
- Use on CNC and high speed machines.
- For working plastic materials, fiberglass, phenols materials and solid surface.
Coating for excellent performance
A surface treatment developed for large-scale production
KleinDIA is a DLC (Diamond-like Carbon) anti-friction coating which allows to solve problems of tool abrasion, chip evacuation and chemical attack.
A layer of apprx. 1 micron is laid on the tool surface at low temperature, thus not altering the properties of the router bit or knife.
Its high hardness is granted by both Sp2 (Graphite) and Sp3 (Diamond) carbon hybridisation.
Our several tests confirmed remarkable results on both panel working, plywood, particleboard and solid wood processing. Working plastic and aluminium without coolant is also possible thanks to a very low friction coefficient.
- High hardness Hv0,025: 2500-3100
- Higher wear resistance (longer working time)
- Low frictional coefficient (lowered working temperature)
- Very low sticking coefficient (Better chips evacuation)
- Thickness: apprx. 1 micron
- Colour: bright black
KleinDIA is the most advantageous coating, ensuring:
- Production increase
- Better finishing
- Less maintenance
DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE:
CNC machining centres
If you are interested in this product:CONTACT US