collet chucks iso 30 inox
- Special tool holders produced in stainless steel AISI 420
- Supplied with nut (without collet) and retaining pawl.
- Balanced to 24000 RPM
- Needed when working with coolant: machines for marble, glass, aluminium working and others.
- Highly recommended when processing resinoid wood and composite materials
- Suggested when working in “humid” environment.
- Extremely low maintenance costs, easy to clean;
- When used with coolant our water-tight spring collets are suggested
- Retaining pawl T118.891.R For: Biesse (after 09/09/92), Masterwood - Bulleri (motor H.S.D.), Vitap, Hiteco
- Retaining pawl T118.792.R For: Alberti, Vitap, Masterwood (motor G. Colombo)
- Retaining pawl T118.791.R (DIN 69872) For: Busellato, Weeke, Ima, Bulleri, Maka, Cosmec, Reichenbacher, Elte
- For the spring collets see our item T119 - T123; for the clamping nuts see our item Z091 (without ball bearing nut) and/or Z091 (with ball bearing nut); for the wrenches see our item Z052 (standard) and/or Z052 (torque).
- To be used on our adjustable demount device Klein® T139.
- The "A" measure will be determined with clamped router bits' shanks by using both our spring collets DIN6499 and DIN6388. The "A" measure may be subject to variations depending on the diameter of the clamped tools.
CNC machining centres
If you are interested in this product:CONTACT US
|Item||A||D||D1||Spring collets||Clamping nut||Rotation||Price||Quantity|