collet chucks hsk63f
- Tool holder supplied with nut (without collet) and return ring nut.
- Threaded nut DIN 6499.
- Balanced to 24000 RPM
- For “ESSETRE".
- For the spring collets see our item T123; for the clamping nuts see our item Z091 (without ball bearing nut) and/or Z091 (with ball bearing nut); for the wrenches see our item Z052 (standard) and/orZ052 (torque).
- To be used on our adjustable demount device Klein® T139
- The "A" measure will be determined with clamped router bits' shanks by using both our spring collets DIN6499 and DIN6388. The "A" measure may be subject to variations depending on the diameter of the clamped tools.
- The hollow taper shank is produced according to DIN69893 for inserting the Balluff microchip.
CNC machining centres
If you are interested in this product:CONTACT US
|Item||A||D||D1||Spring collets||Clamping nut||Rotation||Return ring nut||Price||Quantity|