collet chucks iso 30 tapered flange
- Supplied with nut (without collet) and retaining pawl
- Threaded nut DIN 6499
- Retaining pawl T118.891.R for: Thermwood®, Vitap, Hiteco machines
- Balanced to 24000 RPM
- For the spring collets see our item T119; for the clamping nuts see our item Z091 (without ball bearing nut); for the wrenches see our item Z052 (standard) and/or Z052 (torque).
- To be used on our adjustable demount device Klein® see item T139.
- These tool holders ensure a maximum error of concentricity between the conical part and the tool's seat of 0.003mm (Runout: 0.0001")
- The "A" measure will be determined with clamped router bits' shanks by using both our spring collets DIN6499 and DIN6388. The "A" measure may be subject to variations depending on the diameter of the clamped tools.
CNC machining centres
If you are interested in this product:CONTACT US
|Item||A||D||D1||Spring collets||Clamping nut||Rotation||Price||Quantity|