pre set p368xl
The Preset P368 is a precision tool setting instrument developed by , easy and quick to use, especially designed to meet the requirements of the NC machine operators. It is mainly used in the wood, metal and glass working field where there is a constant need to set or adjust the tools.
The Preset P368XL measures both the radius/diameter and the length/height of the tools. Working with different tool holders or various machines can be possible by setting up to 4 origins. The measures shown in the display can be set directly in the machine and the production quickly starts again.
The Preset P368XL is necessary when working with tools with diameter up to 400mm.
- Excellent price/quality relationship
- Considerable cutback of tooling-up times, no waste of material
- 4 machine origins
- It measures shank tools and cutterheads
- Battery powered – no need of electrical plug
- Large display easy to read
- One touch conversion mm/inch
- Interchangeable cone holders (ISO, HSK, VDI, arbors)
- X axis: slide guide with preloaded recirculating ball bearings
- Z axis: slide guide in anti-friction material
Measurement detection: Precision magnetic strip
The Preset P368LR are supplied with a cone-holder (ISO30, ISO40, ISO50) on your choice. Other cone-holders can also be purchased later.
It is a special spherical feeler able to measure shaped cutters.
If you are interested in this product:CONTACT US
|Item||Description||Capacità di misurazione||Price||Quantity|