- 1- Router bits for hand portable machines S=6 - S=6,4 (1/4'') - S=8
- 2- Router bits for hand portable machines S=10 - S=12 - S=1/2''
- 3- Router bits for wood, chipboards and solid surface materials - Router bits for ELU and SCHEER
- 4- Router bits for hand portable machines ''Economy Line''
- 5- Dowel drills, boring bits for automatic boring machines
- 6- Boring bits, slot mortising bits
- 7- Router bits and collet chucks for CNC router
- 8- Router bits for aluminium and plastic working
- 9- Insert router bits and DP router bits
- 10- Spare parts
- 11- Reversible knives and knives for planers
- 12- Saw Blades
- 13- Cutterheads
- 14- Lubricants, diamond grinding wheels, diamond stones
- 15- Measuring Instruments
- 16- Special devices
- Events & News
- Reserved area
HW, HS and DP tools for wood, aluminium,plastic working and measuring instruments for the woodworking industry
- Events & News
- Reserved areaHomeNews KleinSistemi Klein among the best manufacturers of wood working router bits and cutters according to Future Market Insights
Sistemi Klein among the best manufacturers of wood working router bits and cutters according to Future Market InsightsNews 03/03/2020
A recent research conducted by Future Market Insights, the leading provider of information and market research, cites Sistemi Klein as one of the best manufacturers of wood working router bits and cutters in the world and highlights the quality of our products that stand out for their durability, their innovative character and the continuous search for new solutions to offer on the market.
The quality of our products is highlighted together with the continuous research and innovation as main company strengths. Quality understood both as the ability to last over time and as constant innovation to meet the changing needs of this industry and of the final consumer.
We are proud to have been mentioned together with other much larger companies in this sector. But we are even more proud of how they have emphasized our ability to differentiate ourselves from others, constantly looking for new solutions to further innovate the woodworking market.
Router bits for working wood: a growing market
The study analyses the evolution of the market of router bits for portable electric routers for woodworking and underlines how this is constantly growing. In fact, it is expected to maintain this trend until 2029, reaching revenues of $154 million.
The reasons for this trend are many, including the increase in demand for wood furniture and investment in smart cities made with renewable resources such as wood.
Picture source: Future Market Insights
Want to know more about research?
Events & News
A recent research conducted by Future Market Insights , the leading provider of information and market research, cites Sistemi Klein ...News read all 03/03/2020
Register to our newsletter. Receive email and be the first to find out about special offers, news and events.
Via Montanelli, 70 - PESARO (PU) - 61122 ITALY
VAT reg. number: